Say goodbye to bookcase backgrounds on Zoom, and those awkward ‘we can’t hear you, you’re on mute!’ moments. Put your next online meeting or event in the Spotlight with our new streaming studio.
Spotlight Streaming Studio, the physical setting for your next online event.
We’ve designed the Studio to be as flexible as possible, with multiple furniture and AV options available to change the look and feel of the Studio. With full audio visual and technical support, we can stream your message to wherever your online audience is.
The Studio can be used for a variety of online events. Whether it’s a message from your CEO live-streamed to the workforce, or a multi-speaker online conference, Spotlight Streaming Studio can work for you.
- Award Ceremonies
Spotlight Streaming Studio is complete with a customisable branded stage set and full AV support.
- 9m x 3m seamless backdrop – plain white, full colour print, or LED video wall
- 8m carpeted stage platform, with stage furniture
- LED up-lighting, full stage wash and programmable intelligent moving lights
- Digital sound system, with a variety of radio microphones
- 80” 4K LED screen
- Presenter comfort screens
- PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and video playback
- Presentation switchers and streaming encoders
- Broadcast quality HD cameras
- Presenter Green Room, where presenters can relax before arriving on stage
- Free parking
We’ll stream to where your audience is. Multiple event platforms are available including all social media streams. Your streamed event can be integrated within your existing website, streamed to Facebook Live or YouTube, or to a bespoke and secure webpage.
- YouTube/Facebook Live/Zoom/your chosen event platform
- A seamless live mix between camera(s) and presentation slides
- Remote presenters from anywhere in the world
- Pre-record your presentations then stream them ‘as live’
Our experienced team of technicians will ensure the success of your online event.
- Audio Technician, to monitor all microphones, music and video sound
- Video Technician, to manage your slides and keep your stream on track
- Lighting Technician, to put your event in the Spotlight
- Camera Operator, to follow all proceedings within the Studio
- Production Manager, to ensure everything runs like clockwork
Yours and our safety is paramount. Our studio has been designed with social distancing and Covid19 government guidelines in place.
- Social distancing throughout the studio
- Technical team socially distanced away from the presentation area
- Hand sanitisers throughout the Studio to ensure regular use
- Presenters to attach their own microphones and all microphones to be sanitised after each use
Spotlight Streaming Studio is completely customisable for your needs. Please get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable team to see how we can support you with your next hybrid or virtual event.