Now in its 13th year, the Global Water Summit attracts more top water leaders and business executives than any other water event in the world. The summit has become vital in shaping the future direction of the global water sector. Previously held throughout Europe, this year over 900 delegates came together at the prestigious Sofitel Hotel, Heathrow.
We were tasked with the design and implementation of a large bespoke stage set, and providing seamless audio visual support throughout the 4 day event. Our creative team designed and built a 35m wide backdrop to support the main plenary sessions, including a large 15m ultra-wide projection screen. The screens 6,000,000 pixels was the focal point of the event, seamlessly displaying full width video content, presentation slides, interactive voting and live cameras.
For all our events we produce a 3D scaled design of the proposed set design. As you can see, we were not far from off from design to reality!
Spot the Difference
Alongside the main plenary sessions, we provided full AV support in 7 parallel sessions, including simultaneous translation and a 40 microphone congress system. Our technical crew of 20 supported over 175 presenters throughout the event.
Main Room Equipment Provided:
– 3 x 20,000 lm hanging laser projectors, displaying over 6,000,000 pixels
– Barco S3-4K Video Processor
– High Spec presentation laptops, for slides & voting
– Fibre optic data cabling
– Event filming and live camera to screen
– 20 speaker full-range sound system
– 22 microphones, lapel/headset/handhelds/table
– 60 LED lights
Equipment provided in 7 Breakout Rooms:
– 5,000 lm data projectors
– Projection screens with panelled surrounds
– Presentation laptops with seamless switchers
– Presenter timers
– 4 speaker PA systems, with a selection of microphones
– Simultaneous translation (Mandarin)
– 40 microphone congress system
A technical crew of 20 and 10 tonnes of AV kit.
“I truly thank you for your patience, flexibility and positive attitude throughout all of it. My expectations and more were certainly fulfilled! It was a great pleasure working with all the Istead team.”
Nicky Constantatos, ProEvents.
Well done to the Istead team for another great event!