10 Best keynote speakers who would be a great addition to your event…
During a recent production meeting for a major UK brand, the subject of who should close their national conference came into conversation. Although our involvement in the meeting was to discuss their AV requirements, we soon realised that we have gained a lot of experience over the years working with guest speakers.
Without realising, we had soon mentioned 5 or 6 top presenters, and how successfully they had presented at our previous events.
We’ve worked with the good, the bad, and the indifferent. An A-list star doesn’t always guarantee a good presentation.
From inspiring personal challenges, to motivating business success stories, we’ve collated 10 of the best keynote speakers we have worked with who would be a great addition to your event.
So in no particular order, here’s our pick of the best…
- Sir Clive Woodward OBE– Former English Rugby Union Player and Coach on winning the World Cup and performing as a team.
- Gerald Ratner– A frank, humbling account of the demise of his high street empire in the 80’s to rock bottom following his infamous comments about the quality of their jewellery.
- Hamish Taylor– Using his experiences at British Airways, Sainsburys Bank and Eurostar, Hamish explains the importance of different ways of thinking and branding.
- Brad Burton– Brad’s brash approach is like a motivational rocket! By ‘Getting Off Your Arse‘, Brad helps you find that switch that says ‘I can do this’!
- Richard McCann– Overcoming personal childhood tragedy to achieving his life goals. Inspirational stuff!
- Tony Anderson– The original No.3 employee at easyJet, Tony talks about gorilla style marketing and all things orange.
- Simon Weston OBE– Falklands War veteran Simon’s message is one of single-minded determination, to not only accept what is, but to turn that to your advantage.
- Spencer Kelly– If you like all things tech, which we do, then Spencer’s technology presentation is a must.
- Dr. Helen Sharman OBE– First British astronaut and the first woman to visit the Mir Space Station, Helen’s experiences in space are simply out of this world!
- Doreen Welsh– Doreen’s emotional story of surviving the Hudson River crash. A wonderful presentation ending in the only standing ovation we’ve ever seen for a keynote speaker.
We hope you enjoyed our top keynote presenters. And don’t forget, a good speaker needs a quality AV team behind them. Give us a call today or contact us at email@example.com for more information on how we can help you at your next event.