FULL TIME EVENT AV TECHNICIAN
Full-Time Event Audio Visual Technician to join a small, vibrant, audio visual company in Coventry.
We are looking for a hard-working, energetic individual who is competent with all audio visual fields, i.e. audio, lighting, projection, etc. and has live event experience.
The Role of Event AV Technician:
- Pre-event equipment preparation in our Coventry warehouse
- Setting up and de-rigging, includes driving loaded company vehicles to and from events
- Operating audio visual equipment at conferences and events throughout the UK (some European work)
- Ensuring seamless technical delivery during rehearsals and the event itself
- Liaising with clients on site, with a can-do attitude, and delivering excellent customer service
- Good knowledge of audio, lighting and data equipment
- A good understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to use your own initiative and problem solve
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team and unaccompanied
- Ability to work under the pressure of a live event to a deadline
- Ability to work some long hours on events when required due to the nature of the events industry
- High standard of personal presentation
- Full UK driving licence
Hours of Work:
Due to nature of the event industry our technicians are required to be flexible with working hours.
Although our standard hours are based on a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday 08.30-17:00, our technicians are required to work some unsociable hours, including weekends and nights away.
Starting Salary between £18,000 and £22,000 dependant on experience.
Overtime paid for all weekend work.
Time Off In Lieu also provided for excessive hours of work.
Please do not apply if you have less than 2 years experience of audio visual equipment and the live events industry. Your CV will not be considered.